Thursday, September 18, 2008

Waiting for you baby





Lyrics:

Cause I just want to be with you
Just want this waiting to be over
I just want to be with you
and it helps to know the day is getting closer
Every minute takes an hour
Every inch feels like a mile
Until I won't have to imagine
and I finally get to see you SMILE!!!
- Chris Rice, Smile

(I know Chris Rice is talking about getting to meet his Saviour face to face... but I just thought it was rather appropriate in my current situation as well. Hope you don't mind, Chris.)

3 comments:

Eryn said...

So cute, you don't have too much longer to wait, I'm sure it will be here before you know it!

Unknown said...

Hi Stef and Jarrod! I love you guys- your blog is SO amazing! I can't believe I was so dumb and never looked at it before. I am so happy for you guys, and little Levi is going to have two amazing parents, who will bring him up to be a man of God- How exciting! (and... I love that Chris Rice song- I got tears in my eyes as I saw your video!)

GloryandGrace said...

Absolutely precious - it made me tear up listening to the music and watching the pictures you've taken during this season of your life. I love you, dear friend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails