Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Phoebe Loo!!

I have the best puppy. She is so much fun, and the cutest dog you'll ever see around. Period. She had her haircut today. I always forget how skinny she is until I see her all groomed. In about eight weeks weeks, the little baby inside me will weigh more than Phoebe!

Jarrod and I go up to the top of the parking garage of our building when the weather is nice, or the sky is cool. I accidentally took a pretty cool shot of Jarrod and Phoebe... and then tried to perfect it with NO cooperation from my favorite pup, so I didn't end up getting anything much better than the accidental shot, but you get the idea:

Here's my little girl prancing around on the parking garage:

video

I love my little family... it will be a little bigger in a few months, but I think I'll still like it ok. :-)

3 comments:

Jarrod said...

Phoebe and you are kinda sweet

Eryn Mikel said...

She is absolutely adorable! What will she think about the new addition?

GloryandGrace said...

Woohoo, down to the double digits - can you believe it???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails