Me and Jarrod after our first Dr. Appointment holding up our sonogram pictures :-)
1. My wonderful Adidas flip flops which I have in almost every color. I wore these all the way up until it got too cold just a few weeks ago. I wore them no matter how dressed up I was. I even wore them to the weddings I went to. Oh, what I would I have done without my Addidas flip flops?
2. MILK!!! I have always loved milk, but pregnancy made me crave milk more than ever. We always had to have two gallons of milk in the fridge at all times. I easily went though one gallon in a 24 hour period, but tried not to most of the time. Mostly, it took about two days to finish a gallon
3. BATHS!!! I took a bath probably 5 times a week. There were even days when I took two baths a day!
4. JARROD!! He was the best, and made my pregnancy much more comfortable and enjoyable. Thanks, babe.
We are bringing the lap top, and I'm showing Jarrod how to blog, so that he can update everyone as soon as possible tomorrow. Any prayers sent our way would be appreciated. Here is what I am in need of prayer for:
1. Calm nerves tonight, and a good nights sleep
2. Calm nerves tomorrow when the Doctor tries to put a needle in my spine!!
3. Calm nerves during the procedure
4. A healthy baby boy with strong lungs and heart and other vital organs
5. SANE grandmothers!! :-) Wait, this one is impossible.