1. I think Levi might be teething. He's showing all the symptoms, and is a little moodier than usual, but isn't it too early for that?
2. He got a bumbo chair. I love it, he's not too sure about it. He has to work to sit up in it, so he gets tired of it pretty quickly
3. My birthday is coming up and Jarrod is taking me to III Forks. I am drooling as I type this.
4. Baby boy has no routine anymore. Sometimes he's hungry after only three hours, sometimes he's not even hungry after four. Sometimes he sleeps almost eight hour stretches (rare), sometimes he sleeps for only three hour stretches. Sometimes he takes two hour long naps, sometimes he takes 30 minute naps. I love knowing what my day has in store, I thrive with a detailed schedule... but he wants nothing to do with that!
5. This week has been Jarrods spring break, so he took over a lot of the baby duties while I create a website for him. It's a wedding musician booking website.
6. I LOVE being creative. I love making "pretty" things. Websites, flyers, business cards, slideshows, rooms, presentations, houses... I love it. I've really enjoyed putting this website together... I just wish I knew more about coding and the technical stuff behind it. I could make it look SO much better if I knew stuff like that.
7. My precious little Phoebe Loo is back to her old self. Ever since we brought Levi home, she has been a depressed little dog. She would mope around all day. It even got so bad at one point she even refused treats - and good treats too -People food treats! But over the past two weeks or so, she has completely perked up to her old self, and we are so happy to have her back.
8. Levi loves to fly. I've been doing "superman" with him, and he gets the biggest kick out of it. I have to watch out for spit up though.
9. Levi's favorite game is still looking in the mirror. He was crying the other day... and there has only been one or two other times when he's cried and I couldn't calm him down with at least a pacifier - - well, I tried bouncing him around, walking with him, giving him his pacifier - nothing worked. I went into the bathroom with him and put him in front of the mirror, and as soon as he caught a glimpse of himself he stopped crying and started smiling so big. Wouldn't you too if you were him?
Here are two videos of my little man: